Based in Penetanguishe, Ontario, Canada
Domina is an arena battler and political wrangling simulator. Players must buy/sell/train/fight gladiators and manage political relationships to maximize opportunities and thus victories in the arena. Each gladiator can be trained for specific weapons and styles of combat while the player maintains an eye on resource allocation, political tides, and maintaining a balance between short term and long term goals. The plot combines rogue-like elements that can help or hinder the evolution of the player's ludus from obscurity to glamour and fame.
Domina is still in pre-alpha development.
- Each gladiator has unique abilities and native strengths that can be leveraged for maximum effectiveness in the arena.
- Multiple types of arena battles, both fair and unfair, are determined by various characters whose favour you must win in order to get favourable rewards.
- Hundreds of combinations of weapons and armaments to outfit your gladiators for varous types of battle and bloodshed.
- A wide array of characters can be hired to manage tasks for you (ie: training, medical attention, repairing armaments, entertaining, etc) so you can focus on other areas of ludus development.
- Soundtrack by bignic
- Rogue-like elements that unfold in a unique way, each playthrough.
Domina - Alpha Gameplay Teaser Trailer YouTube
Domina - Not At All Ready for Launch Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Domina. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Domina. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Dolphin Barn
Specializing in irreverent pixelart games for the lols.
More information on Dolphin Barn, our logo & relevant media are available here.